Client Response Planning
RMC’s National Response Planning Program is designed for our commercial clients offering a 24-hour, tailored response for disaster recovery and mitigation services.
National Response Planning Program for Clients
RMC’s National Response Planning Program is designed for our commercial clients offering a 24-hour, tailored response for disaster recovery and mitigation services. RMC works with our clients to pre-plan, at no-cost, a continuity plan to assure minimal business interruption and downtime in the case of a catastrophe or emergency situation at a client’s property. We understand and specialize in supporting insurance companies, claims adjusters and brokers.
Should an event arise, RMC can be onsite within hours and begin work to mitigate ongoing damage, and work to get our clients back to pre-loss condition. We work efficiently through the claims process with effective communication and documentation.
Our personalized client relationship provides individual solutions before an emergency to pre-establish procedures to expedite emergency response services in the event of property damage or loss. RMC will provide a Master Services Agreement at no cost, with no risk, and will pre-establish arrangements that put pricing and response logistics in place before an emergency.
The RMC Response Planning Program Includes:
- A single point of contact for all accounts offering an individualized solution for your specific needs
- Establishment of an individual client portfolio, including time and cost projections
- Complimentary portfolio monitoring during all types of disasters to identify assets with potential damage
- Customized Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Annual strategic planning sessions to establish expectation and needs
- Full scope development including time and cost projections
- Damage inspection and assessment when the need arises
- Complimentary customized training programs by renowned industry experts. Topics Include Data Recovery, Valuable Papers and Records, Dehumidification Basics, Microbial Decontamination, Bio hazard, Chemicals, Fuels, Oil Spill, Fire Recovery, Claim Preparation, Hurricane and Earthquake Preparedness.
We work tirelessly to get our clients businesses back online in a timely fashion and help attain maximum value from insurance coverage by facilitating communication with insurance companies, claims adjusters and brokers. Contact us to learn more.