RMC is #TwoYearsStrong – Bay Area Top Workplaces 2021
Restoration Management Company celebrates being a Bay Area Top Workplace for the year 2021. This title comes consecutively after 2020 making RMC #TwoYearsStrong.
5 things to know about RMC:
- Restoration Management Company is a growing company – with 16 locations total RMC spans all of California, Washington, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, and across the country with the Catastrophe Response teams. RMC’s newest location in Las Vegas officially opened in August of 2020 allowing them to serve the entire Las Vegas Valley.
- RMC is a minority-owned business – President & Founder Jon Takata started Restoration Management Company in 1985! Many of the Takata family has since joined him at RMC all contributing to the company’s growth in a variety of ways.
- RMC runs on 4 core values – RMC remains incredibly grateful for the exceptional employees who go above and beyond to demonstrate the core values of Quality, Humility, Team Spirit, and Integrity on a daily basis.
- RMC works hard to be bilingual – at our RMC branches, we do morning team meetings in both Spanish and English so everyone is in the loop. Additionally, we added an internal texting program in both languages so important announcements are available to all.
- RMC is 24/7 – at Restoration Management Company, we make ourselves available at all times of the day all year long. You never know when disaster will strike. RMC knows that when the unexpected does happen, it cannot be planned. For that reason, we are always on-call at 800.400.5058
Media from Bay Area News Group – Top 2021 Workplaces