Hazardous Mold and an Unhealthy Environment
Hazardous mold can create an unsafe and unhealthy environment. In the right conditions mold will multiple and thrive. The winter months can be the perfect time for mold to flourish. If a moldy structure is not addressed it can create a hazardous and unsafe working or living environment.
Dangerous mold can grow very quickly, so the proper steps to drying a wet or moist structure should always be your number one priority. Our team at Restoration Management Company are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and will use the most up to date technology to efficiently and safely remove the dangerous mold and growth from your structure.
Mold can grow inside and outside of your building or home, and it is imperative to it properly inspected and removed 100% before returning to a safe environment. Understanding the following statements about mold can help you prevent mold growth and an unsafe working or living environment.
- Mold is present indoors and outdoors
- Mold often produces a musty odor – giving you clues to the source of the affected areas
- Mold spores are microscopic and travel in the air
- Mold can enter your home through windows, doors, heating and cooling systems or even through your pets or clothing
- Mold spores thrive in moist areas and can quickly spread and grow when exposed to water
- Before mold remediation can begin, the problem sources of water should be addressed or the mold may comeback
- Humidity that is higher than 65% facilitates mold growth
Click HERE if you think you have a mold problem and need help now!