Disaster Restoration Companies are Hiring – Choose RMC
Are you a Project Manager looking for a new opportunity?
Have you ever thought about the rewarding work that Disaster Restoration Companies complete every day? Our San Jose location is looking for a Project Manager that will be responsible for simultaneously managing multiple claims / jobs. In this role, you will make thorough inspections of jobs and recommend further work to adjusters or clients. The Project Manager directly leads technicians in the production phase of job(s) via work orders.
Core responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Communicating effectively with adjusters, customers, co-workers and contractors
- Driving to loss site(s) to look at damages for commercial or private property, in order to prepare bids for adjusters or customers
- Preparing work orders for scheduling
- Pulling structural samples from property to test for asbestos / mold / lead
- Marketing to adjusters and / or potential clients
- Managing a job from the beginning until it’s completion
- Gather all documents and work orders in order to bill on a timely manner.
The Project Manager will be on an On-Call rotation with other managers. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager and will be interfacing with other departments