Attention Bay Area Commercial Clients – Meet Sal!
A big RMC welcome goes to Salvador Plascencia!
Sal is RMC’s newest addition to the growing Specialty Building Services Division. Sal is an industry expert with 30 plus years of experience in floor care, metal, and wood maintenance in the commercial real estate market. With RMC, he will be leading the day-to-day operations for SBS. There is no doubt Sal is an asset to our company and the SBS division.
I knew RMC would be a great fit for me given that my core values are in line with RMC’s core values. I am most excited to have the opportunity to continue the development of a solid labor force for our floor care, metal and wood maintenance division. Being part of the growth of our Specialty Building Services department and offering our clients an overall excellent customer experience is what motivates me. I am glad to be part of the RMC family!– Salvador Plascencia, RMC
In this position with SBS, Sal will be leading the operations for our team who specializes in:
- Tile & Grout: Restorative cleaning, polishing & sealing of natural stones, ceramic & porcelain tile, and grout repair
- Polished Concrete & Terrazzo: Restorative cleaning and polishing, and reapplication of protective guards
- Epoxy: Restorative maintenance, repairs, and epoxy floor applications
- Hardwood Floor: Restorative cleaning, resurfacing, and reapplication of protective finishes
- Manufactured Floors: Restorative cleaning of VCT, LVT, linoleum, and laminate floors
- Carpet: Restorative cleaning, green cleaning, and customized ongoing maintenance programs
- Area Rug: Oriental, wool, and synthetic
- Specialty Wall & Ceiling Fabrics: Fabric acoustical cleaning and stain removal
- Metal Maintenance: Stainless steel and brass finishes *CLEANING, SCRATCH REMOVAL & POLISHING*
- Exterior Teak Wood Furniture: Restorative cleaning, resurfacing, and protective clear coat applications
- Exterior Furniture: Polyethylene and fabric finishes
- Leather Upholstery: Clean, condition, rejuvenate and protect
- Fabric Upholstery: Common area furniture, workstation chairs, and conference room chairs
- Corian, Solid Surface, Stone & Concrete Countertops: Cleaning and polishing of countertops and security desks
- Wood & Laminate Vertical Finishes: Wood panel and door scratch repair and restoration
This will allow RMC to provide even greater quality service to our SBS Bay Area Commerical Clients!
Thank you for joining the Restoration Management Team, Sal!
Connect with Sal Plascencia on LinkedIn!