National Catastrophe Response
A catastrophe can strike at any moment, and Restoration Management Company’s crew of disaster recovery experts, fleet of vehicles, and RMC-owned equipment stands by ready to assist.
Following a natural or other disaster, RMC has the experience and equipment to help.
RMC’s resources are ready to be rapidly mobilized for any size loss across North America. Every situation is unique and RMC stands by following fire, flood, storm or other catastrophe to assist. Our team of experts are trained to evaluate the damage, develop a plan to contain, and to fix the situation. Once deployed, our 24-hour emergency services are there to stabilize your situation until our restoration team gets you back to normal.
The RMC team is ready when catastrophe strikes to assist you with:
- Board-up, shoring, roof tarping, stabilization of the indoor environment and security
- Estimating the cost and extent of damage
- Remediation; removal and disposal of hazardous waste
- Demolition; assessment and removal of debris
- Temporary Power, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems
- Electronic data processing equipment
- Documents and valuable papers
- General cleaning of contents and furnishings
- Encapsulation of structural surfaces
- Odor removal
Should an event arise, RMC can be onsite within hours and begin work to mitigate ongoing damage, and begin the work to get our clients property back to pre-loss condition. RMC works efficiently through the mitigation process, as well as the claims process through effective communication and documentation. RMC is experienced responding to catastrophes throughout North America.