Pay rangefrom $17.68 – $23.92 (Sign-On Bonus Available)
The Technician will perform a variety of routine tasks under the direct supervision and guidance of the Lead Technician. The primary role of this entry-level position is to develop expertise in the proper use of industry-specific tools and equipment through their on-the-job training. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager of that location. Interfacing with other departments within the company is required.
Core responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Follow direction from Lead Technician(s) regarding assigned work, ask questions when necessary
- Perform necessary tasks to help expedite the completion of the job and as directed by the Superintendent or Lead Technician, including but not limited to: Pickup and order materials, moving client contents, performing all necessary construction repairs at the highest quality while adhering to code regulations and industry standards.
- Lift and pack away contents in boxes and furniture. Assist with hauling materials, trash and stocking jobs at the direction of the Lead Technician.
- Assist Lead Technician in maintaining company vehicle to company standards and restock vehicle supplies as needed.
- Complete necessary time reporting paperwork (crew sheets and notes) and submit timecards in a timely manner.
- Attend safety briefings and training as required.
- Adhere to company safe work practice guidelines, regular use of PPE.
- May be required to wear respiratory protection in performance of abatement activities.