$32.97-$41.22 DOE Sign on Bouns Eligable
The Truck Driver position is responsible for supporting projects for the Environmental and Large Loss Construction group for the purpose of safe and timely transport of materials and goods to and from job sites. This position requires a Class A Driver’s License with strong knowledge of over-the-road transport regulations.
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Plan routes, meet regulation weight requirements, establish and delivery schedules.
- Drive long distances to pickup/deliver materials from jobsites.
- Operate hydraulic hand controls to lift/load refuse and dispose of trash at designated facilities.
- Maintain accurate records of materials received/delivered.
- Must tow a trailer without any difficulties.
- Document and log work/rest periods and mileage, retain fuel/toll receipts.
- Refuel and maintain vehicle in good order meeting RMC standards.
- Report road incidents as required by company policy.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, routes, etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Serves as brand advocate and ambassador in all interactions with clients and public.
- Conduct inspections daily, report damages or issues immediately, perform basic preventative maintenance.
- Schedule and maintain regular vehicle maintenance.
- Ensure commercial driver’s license is current and in good standing.