The Technician will perform a variety of routine tasks under the direct supervision and guidance of the Lead Technician. The primary role of this entry level position is to develop expertise in the proper use of industry specific tools and equipment through their on-the-job training. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager of that location. Interfacing with other departments within the company is required.
Core responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Follow direction from Lead Technician(s) regarding assigned work, ask questions when necessary
- Perform necessary tasks to help expedite the completion of the job and as directed by the Superintendent or Lead Technician, including but not limited to: Pickup and order materials, moving client contents, performing all necessary construction repairs at the highest quality while adhering to code regulations and industry standards.
- Lift and pack away contents in boxes and furniture. Assist with hauling materials, trash and stocking jobs at the direction of the Lead Technician.
- Assist Lead Technician in maintaining company vehicle to company standards and restock vehicle supplies as needed.
- Complete necessary time reporting paperwork (crew sheets and notes) and submit timecards in a timely manner.
- Attend safety briefings and training as required.
- Adhere to company safe work practice guidelines, regular use of PPE.
- May be required to wear respiratory protection in performance of abatement activities.