The Technician must be able to perform work and assist on a majority of trades including but not limited to rough framing, insulation, drywall, paint, finish carpentry from the initial stage to completion. This position reports directly to the Regional Operations Manager. Technicians communicate with Project Directors, Operations Managers, Project Coordinators and Superintendents on a regular basis.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of framing, drywall, painting and finish carpentry;
- Pickup materials from vendors and deliver to jobsite on occasion;
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, management and co-workers;
- Take direction and follow basic instructions from Lead Technicians, Project Coordinators, Superintendents, Project Directors and Operations Managers;
- Perform necessary tasks to help assist in expediting the completion of job(s);
- Comply with OSHA mandated and company safety protocols;
- Complete required documentation efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner, including but not limited to timecards, mileage reports, and expense reports;
- Demonstrate and apply RMC core values in daily activities and communications.