Pay Range: $20.25 to $24.52 Hourly (DOE)
The Technician II will perform a variety of tasks under the direct supervision and guidance of the Lead Technician. The primary role of this position is to apply acquired knowledge in the proper use of industry specific tools and equipment while following processes and protocols that meet RMC quality standards. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager/Operations Manager of that location. Interfacing with other departments within the company is required.
Core responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Follow direction from Lead Technician(s) regarding assigned work, ask questions when necessary.
- General understanding of work within the restoration industry (i.e. tools, equipment, processes, safety protocols)
- Determine equipment and materials usage when assisting on the completion of a job.
- Perform necessary tasks to help expedite the completion of the job and as directed by the Superintendent, Lead Technician or Operations Manager, may include but not limited to: Pickup and order materials, moving client contents, performing all necessary construction repairs at the highest quality while adhering to code regulations and industry standards.
- Lift and pack away contents in boxes and furniture. Haul materials, trash, and stocking jobs at the direction of the Lead Technician, depending on Division assignment.
- Assist Lead Technician in maintaining company vehicle to company standards and restock vehicle supplies as needed.
- Complete necessary time reporting paperwork (crew sheets and notes) and submit timecards in a timely manner.
- Attend safety briefings and training as required.
- Adhere to company safe work practice guidelines, regular use of PPE.
- May be required to wear respiratory protection in performance of certain activities.