The Project Supervisor position takes direction from the Project Manager and ensures assigned jobs are scheduled and completed timely. Frequent interaction, verbally and in writing, within the branch is necessary for performing most duties. The Supervisor is responsible for the upkeep of the branch/department warehouse upkeep and condition, company vehicles, and job sites. This position reports directly to a Branch or Department Manager.
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Supports and/or assists in managing the production phase of a job(s) for the Project Manager.
- Conducts job site visits and quality checks the work performed by crews.
- Reviews and confirms job schedules with the Project Manager for the purposes of identifying staffing needs, equipment, logistics, and timelines.
- At direction of Branch or Department Manager, may be responsible for ordering and maintaining appropriate levels of supplies and material for the branch/department.
- Coordinates crews, based on approved schedules, assigns, and oversees completion of work.
- Collaborates with Project Coordinators in the dispatching of crews during peak time.
- Confirm job hours and documentation are accurately accounted for on work orders and submit accordingly.
- Supports Project Manager in providing direction, support, and assistance when needed to the crews to help complete projects.
- Provide timely work status updates and recommendations to Project Coordinators, Project Managers, and Branch/Department Manager.
- Perform mitigation work at job sites where necessary (depending on assigned department).
- Responsible for the housekeeping of the warehouse and vehicles (depending on branch/department).
- Train branch/department employees on production processes and procedures, as well as safety guidelines.
- Promotes company core values, policies and procedures, ensures adherence and reports deficiencies accordingly.