Project Managers are responsible for simultaneously managing and directing multiple claims/jobs. Directing lead technicians in the scheduling and production phase of job(s) via work orders. As the company is a 24/7 operation, Project Managers will be required to be on an On-Call rotation with other managers. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager of their assigned location and will interface with other departments as required.
Core responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Manages jobs from the beginning until completion, identifying resources and adhering to deadlines.
- Adjusts work schedules and reassigns personnel as needed.
- Obtains structural samples from property to test for asbestos / mold / lead, where needed.
- Prepares work orders for scheduling, ensuring accuracy and detail; disseminates to responsible parties.
- Conducts thorough inspections of jobs and recommends further work to adjusters or clients.
- Gathers and reviews all documents and work orders ensuring customer invoices are sent in a timely manner to ensure prompt invoicing/payment.
- Requires frequent and effective communications with adjusters, customers, co-workers and contractors.
- Markets company services to adjusters and/or potential clients.
- Collaborates with Account Executives in preparation of bids for adjusters or customers.
- Drives to, and/or accompanies Account Executive, to loss site(s) to determine damages.
- Supports the Company’s safe workplace policies and practices and promotes adherence.