Project Directors are responsible for simultaneously managing and directing multiple claims/jobs. Direct lead technicians and superintendents in the production phase of job(s) via work orders. This position reports directly to the Regional Director and interfaces with other departments within the company as required.
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Manages multiple large scope projects, simultaneously, from beginning until completion.
- Develops estimates for construction and mitigation projects
- Reviews and approves time and material billing ensuring all billable job costs are captured
- Responsible for maintaining business contacts and/or sourcing new business for purposes of generating new work.
- Prepares work orders for scheduling ensuring accuracy and detail; disseminates to responsible parties.
- Conducts thorough inspections of jobs and recommends further work to adjusters or clients
- Tracks project plans and makes adjustment, as and where needed, to stay on track and meet contract schedules.
- Gathers and reviews all documents and work orders ensuring customer invoices are sent in a timely manner to ensure prompt invoicing/payment.
- Requires frequent and effective communications with adjusters, customers, co-workers and contractors.
- Markets company services to adjusters and/or potential clients.
- Collaborates with Account Executives in preparation of bids for adjusters or customers
- Performs loss site inspection to determine damages in order to prepare bids for adjusters or customers.
- Supports the Companys safe workplace policies and practices and promotes adherence.