The Project Coordinator provides administrative support to the Construction Department. They are responsible for processing payroll, production and subcontractor information. A Project Coordinator will track and run reports related to jobs. Serve as the liaison to the corporate office for all new forms, policies, procedures, and programs. Communicate with other departments when necessary. Position reports to the Department Operations Manager.
Core responsibilities for this position are as follows but not limited to:
- Prepare payroll submission to Payroll and Finance for processing
- Preform administrative duties to support the Superintendents, Project Directors, and other department managers
- Gather, prepare and report any financials related to jobs to appropriate personnel
- Research and report necessary information regarding Prevailing Wage projects
- Send required documents to Sub-Contractor to preform work
- Assist in the administrative duties to close projects and expedite receipt of payments