Responsible for scheduling and dispatching crews in a timely manner to residential and commercial property losses. Support Project Managers, Project Supervisor, and Branch Manager with administrative duties when needed. Serve as the liaison to corporate office for all new forms, policies, procedures and programs. Communicate with and assist Payroll and Human Resources with payroll and employee issues on a daily basis. Distribute and send all US mail, faxes and interoffice mail (courier service) for the Branch.
Core responsibilities for this position are to include:
- Call customers to schedule all divisionally pertinent property losses in a timely manner
- Receive phone calls from customers to answer scheduling questions
- Prepare packets for fire, water, asbestos, and mold divisions
- Monitor visitor access when required
- Dispatch crews and create daily “Work Orders” for losses
- Maintain daily schedule for crews and project managers
- Enter job information into iCat
- Download documents and pictures into appropriate job folder for billing
- Serve as liaison to corporate office for new forms, policies, and procedures, ect.
- Enter “hazard pay” data; organize timecards by division and review for errors; submit to Payroll
- Organize safety meetings in accordance with company policy
- Work with Call Center and Project Coordinators regarding new job information
- Keep adequate levels of office and production supply inventory and order when necessary
- Provide administrative support to Management (Branch Manager, Project Supervisor, Project Managers and Human Resources)