Salary $105,780.00 – $137,514.00
The Head of Learning & Development will act as a consultant, builder, owner, and leader of our learning and development strategy at RMC. This position is responsible for helping employees advance their skills and knowledge. The Head of Learning & Development reports directly to the VP of Human Resources.
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Develops and implements an organizational learning strategy in alignment with department and overall business goals.
- Manages the Learning & Development function across the entire organization.
- Conducts training needs analysis to identify gaps and opportunities; defines and recommends skill development strategies for our individual contributor population—more than 500 employees.
- Creates plans articulating training needs of all impacted users and develops necessary content.
- Develops and implements optimal delivery approach ensuring a positive user experience this includes identify learning aids/tools.
- Leads RMC’s career management philosophy and executes accordingly.
- Works cross functionally and partners with HR to develop and measure learning experiences that change behavior.
- Builds and implements strategies for creating programs that support the development of employees at key moments of their career path.
- Partners closely with the Executive and Senior Leadership Team and business leaders to diagnose development needs and create Learning and Development solutions to address needs.
- Translates broad, longer-term vision and objectives into specific milestones and goals to deliver key talent initiatives for the business.
- Builds a culture of continuous learning and influences a growth mindset.
- Ensures inclusion and diversity is woven into every aspect of our learning and development curriculum including the RMC Academy program.
- Offers hands-on coaching and guidance to leaders as a recognized Learning and Development subject matter expert.
- Identifies metrics for purpose of measuring training effectiveness.
- Manages relationships with third party-resources, vendors, and partners to roll out innovative learning models.
- Enhances knowledge of latest industry trends and best practices through various resources
- Identifies new tools to enhance capabilities and develop skills across the organization.