Must manage or assist in the production phase of a job from the initial stage to completion. This position receives instructions from the generated work orders. Reports frequently to the Project Coordinator(s) regarding the status of the jobs. Direct and assist Technicians on the type of work needed at the job site. Lead Technicians communicates with homeowners, Project Managers, Project Coordinators, and Branch Managers frequently.
Core responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Follow procedures to perform water and fire damage services along with mold remediation for residential and commercial property.
- Lead and assist Assistant Technician while performing water, fire damage, and mold remediation or emergency services.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, management, and customers.
- Take direction from Project Coordinators, Project Managers, and Supervisors.
- Responsible for having customers complete all contracts that provide authorization to perform services.
- Turn in completed work orders for billing.
- Perform any necessary tasks to help expedite the completion of the job.
- Maintain company vehicle and restock supplies as needed.
- Complete timecard efficiently and in a timely manner.