Must be able to manage or assist each phase from the initial stage to completion. This position reports directly to the Project Supervisor and/or Project Manager of that location. Interfacing with other departments within the company is required.
Core responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Follow procedures to perform water and fire damage services along with mold remediation for residential and commercial property.
- Lead and assist Assistant Technician while performing water, fire damage, and mold remediation or emergency services.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, management, and customers.
- Take direction from Project Coordinators, Project Managers, and Supervisors.
- Responsible for having customers complete all contracts that provide authorization to perform services.
- Turn in completed work orders for billing.
- Perform any necessary tasks to help expedite the completion of the job.
- Maintain company vehicle and restock supplies as needed.
- Complete timecard efficiently and in a timely manner.