The Lead Technician must be able to perform work independently on a majority of trades including but not limited to rough framing, insulation, drywall, paint, finish carpentry from the initial stage to completion. The Lead Technician will be responsible for communicating instructions given by manager to his/her team. This position reports directly to the Regional Operations Manager. Lead Technicians communicate frequently with Project Directors, Operations Managers, Project Coordinators and Superintendents.
- Perform and/or direct in framing, drywall work, painting and finish carpentry;
- Perform basic electrical, plumbing and other mechanical activities;
- Pickup materials from vendors and deliver to jobsites occassionally;
- Communicate regularly with supervisors, management and other co-workers;
- Follow direction from Project Coordinators, Superintendents, Project Directors and Operations Managers;
- Perform additional tasks to assist with expediting the completion of jobs;
- Ensure compliance with OSHA mandated and company safety protocols;
- Complete required documentation accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner including but not limited to timecards, mileage reports and expense reports;
- Demonstrate and apply RMC core value in daily communications and activities.