The Field Project Coordinator is responsible for the support and oversight of projects from inception to
completion as it relates to scheduling and coordination. This position will generally reside onsite at job
location. Responsibilities for this position include performing physical tasks in support of project, as well
as gathering project specific documents, dissemination of project information and generating reports.
This position reports directly to Operations Manager.
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Reviews and confirms job schedules with the Project Manager for the purpose of identifying staffing needs, equipment, logistics, and timelines.
- Dispatch crews during peak time. Confirms job hours and documentation are accurately accounted for on work orders and submit accordingly.
- Performs necessary tasks to help expedite the completion of the job and as directed by the Superintendent, Lead Technician or Operations Manager, may include but not limited to:
- Pickup and order materials, moving client contents, performing all necessary construction repairs at the highest quality while adhering to code regulations and industry standards.
- Lift and pack away contents in boxes and furniture. Haul materials, trash, and stocking jobs at the direction of the Lead Technician, depending on Division assignment.
- Assist Lead Technician in maintaining company vehicle to company standards and restock vehicle supplies as needed.
- At direction of Branch or Department Manager, may be responsible for ordering and maintaining appropriate levels of supplies and materials for branch/department.
- Call customers for purposes of communicating or coordinating project schedules, and/or respond to general inquiries in a timely manner.
- May prepare required state, federal, and / or waste management paperwork for all Asbestos Projects, where applicable.
- Updates Invoice Tracking spreadsheet and ensure delivery of Payment Request to management.
- Creates and maintains job files ensuring all job pertinent reports and documents, including budget worksheets, invoices, Project Reports and BOS are properly filed.
- Prepares daily management report on T&M Cost Spreadsheet, cross checking against subcontractor invoice and labor hours. Submit complete and accurate T&M paperwork daily to Central Billing.
- Provides timely work status updates and recommendations to Project Managers, and Branch/Dept Manager.
- Document daily updates on industry specific programs for all open jobs. Enter information from Tick Sheets completed by the Technicians and Project Managers into industry specific programs (Moisture Mapper, Xactanalysis, and Mica reports).
- Download documents and label pictures uploading into appropriate systems/programs and/or job folder.
- Serve as point of contact to all office and/or project vendors, customers, and field personnel.
- Participate in production and safety meetings.
- Serve as liaison to corporate office for new forms, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure all local, state, and federal postings as directed by HR and Safety are properly displayed.
- Responsible for keeping petty cash supply balanced, authorizing reimbursements and tracking cash flow for submission to corporate office. (Except for Corporate)
- Promote company core values, policies and procedures, ensures adherence and reports deficiencies accordingly.
- Provide administrative support to branch as needed.