The Executive Administrative Assistant performs a variety of complex, highly sensitive and confidential administrative support activities. The Executive Administrative Assistant exercises good judgment in a variety of situations working closely with the executive leadership team as well as other management staff. This position reports directly to the President and CEO.
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Manage office of CEO – serves as primary point of contact for internal and external customers on matters pertaining to assigned executive office.
- Acts as communication arm for CEO with staff & stakeholders
- Drafts correspondence, speeches, letters, and other formal CEO company communications
- Provides administrative support and calendar management (business and personal), including scheduling meetings, coordinating events, organizing travel, emailing, copying, scanning, and filing
- Meeting management scheduling, coordination, and preparation of executive team meetings including distribution of agenda, preparation of minutes, tracking action items for follow-up.
- Oversee event and travel planning to ensure integrated content and message management that takes full advantage of the opportunity
- Works with CEO’s direct reports to ensure projects are delivered on time; assumes oversight of projects when CEO is unavailable.
- May attend meetings on behalf of CEO, when necessary.
- Prepares reports, presentations, and financial data from gathered data for executive management meetings.
- Conducts research, presents findings, and prepares reports and/or spreadsheets for presentation.
- Resolves concerns and complaints in a timely and accurate manner, following up with appropriate senior staff members to obtain detailed information.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the executive office, executive leadership team and other departments.
- Gathers and analyzes data on a variety of administrative and policy matters; prepares and presents findings.
- Handles information of a highly confidential and critical nature on a regular basis.
- Fosters positive relationships while interacting with staff and various levels of management from within and outside the organization.
- Builds strong relationships within organization to ensure efficient and effective collaboration, ensuring a high performance, customer service-oriented work environment.
- Interprets policies, procedures, laws, and regulations in response to inquiries and complaints, refers inquiries as appropriate.