The Emergency Response Coordinator (ERC) will offer the restoration services of Restoration Management Company (RMC) directly to residential and commercial customers affected by water, fire, smoke, mold and other environmental damage in an effort to sell new business. The Emergency Response Coordinator must be willing to work as needed. The ERC will report to the Director of National Sales.
Core responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Communicating with customers in person, over the phone and in writing in order to sell new business and industry leading restoration services.
- Providing timely response to all sales opportunities.
- Responding promptly to all electronic communications.
- Meeting the Sales Performance goals as defined by the Director.
- Collaborating and building relationships with the Project Managers and Marketing Representatives in order to effectively sell RMC’s services.
- Achieving sales goals by encouraging and working with the ESD team.
- Promoting RMC in a professional manner at all times while providing Emergency Services.