The Emergency Response Coordinator (ERC) will offer the restoration services of Restoration Management Company (RMC) directly to residential and commercial customers affected by water, fire, smoke, mold and other environmental damage in an effort to sell new business. The Emergency Response Coordinator must be willing to work as needed. The ERC will report to the Director of National Sales.
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Promotes the Company in a professional manner while providing Emergency Services.
- Generates new business by selling industry leading restoration services.
- Communicates with customers in person, over the phone, and in writing for the purpose of closing leads.
- Qualifies leads through direct assessment of emergency events and provides supporting documentation to Emergency Services Specialist for follow-up of leads.
- Collaborates and builds relationships with the project managers and marketing representatives in order to effectively sell the Company’s services while achieving their sales goals.
- Monitors emergency situations taking place locally, regionally, and nationally for the purposes of generating new sales.
- Provides direction to Emergency Services Specialist on follow-up of leads through use of web-based tools and ESD technology support.
- Tracks the Sales Performance goals as defined by the Director of National Sales to ensure goals are met.
- Identifies sales activities, sales results, and potential commission calculations for purposes of reporting to ESD team.
- Reviews compiled information relevant to emergency events and ensures prompt disseminate to the ESD team as well as other branches and/or departments, as deemed necessary.
- Provides timely response to all electronic communications and all sales opportunities.