Pay Rate: $24.6 to $31.98 DOE
The Construction Worker II must be able to perform work independently in a variety of trades including, but not limited to, rough framing, insulation, drywall, paint, finish carpentry from the initial stage to completion. The Construction Worker II will be responsible for communicating instructions given by the manager to the team. The Construction Worker II communicates with Superintendents and/or Operations Manager frequently. This position reports directly to the Regional Operations Manager.
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Performs framing, drywall, painting, and finish carpentry for residential, commercial, and industrial clients.
- Initiates basic electrical, plumbing, and other mechanical trades, as per scope of work, and as outlined in project plans.
- Maintains trade skills through regular training and education; applies best practices in work performed.
- Communicates regularly with supervisors, managers, and co-workers for purposes of maintaining visibility to project schedules, deadlines, progress, and roadblocks.
- Provides detailed, written project updates to Superintendent or Operations Manager outlining progress of work, delays, issues, or concerns.
- Applies project plans and instructions taken from Superintendents or Operations Managers and communicates same to crew.
- Performs a variety of tasks, as assigned by Project Directors and Operations Manager, to help expedite the completion of job.
- Ensures team is compliant with OSHA mandated; promotes company safety protocols; educates and trains crew members as necessary.
- Attends safety briefings and trainings as required.
- Completes required documentation efficiently and in a timely manner including but not limited to timecards, mileage reports, and expense reports
- Applies knowledge and awareness of RMC core values in day-to-day activities and promotes same to crew members.