Pay Rate: $21.32 to $24.52 DOE
The Construction Worker I is an entry level position, assisting the Construction Worker II (Lead) with basic job site support including setup, and cleanup. This position will take direction from the Construction Worker II (Lead) as well as Superintendents and/or Operations Manager. The Construction Worker I shall report directly to the Regional Operations Manager.
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Picks ups materials from vendors and delivers to jobsites, as requested.
- Prepares job site at direction of lead, Superintendent, or Operations Manager.
- In absence of project lead, will provide detailed, written project updates to Superintendent or Operations Manager outlining progress of work, delays, issues or concerns.
- Maintains jobsite in a clean and orderly fashion, stores equipment, materials, and tools accordingly.
- Assists lead (Construction Worker II) in performance of framing, drywalling, painting and carpentry finishing for residential, commercial, and industrial clients.
- Develops trade skills through regular training and education; builds knowledge
- Observes leads in performance of basic electrical, plumbing, and other mechanical trades, for purpose of developing and/or enhancing skills.
- Performs a variety of tasks, as assigned by lead, Superintendent and/or Operations Manager to help expedite the completion of job.
- Adheres to OSHA mandated regulations; follows company safety protocols and SOPs
- Attends safety briefings and trainings as required.
- Completes required documentation efficiently and in a timely manner and submits to supervisor as required.
- Applies knowledge and awareness of RMC core values in day-to-day activities.