Pay range: $18.81 to $26.04 per hour DOE
The Call Center Administrator is responsible for accurately taking information via phone and e-mail for all emergency and non-emergency service claims and processing the claim information promptly and efficiently. Answer incoming calls in a timely and courteous manner and direct them to the appropriate employee. Perform general clerical duties and related tasks. This position reports to the Call Center Manager
Core responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Answering customers’ inquiries by clarifying desired information
- Answering phone calls and promptly directs them to appropriate employee
- Receiving and entering claim information into project tracking software and dispatch to the appropriate servicing branch
- Responsible for quality control of information received
- Verify, clarify, and confirm accuracy of information from customer.
- Processing department transfers and after hours call according to the appropriate paperwork
- Setting up, test, and remove Call Forward Feature on Main Line prior to starting and ending of day
- Effectively communicating with co-workers, management, and customers
- Completing specialized reports for Accounting Department in a timely manner
- Working independently on assignments as well as to accept directions for other tasks
- Reviewing after hours call log for new job information and/or messages and process.
- Provide back-up support to front desk/receptionist during breaks.