The Branch Manager develops and leads a team of Project Managers and Supervisors and is responsible for maximizing revenue and profitability in a specific geographic area by utilizing the expertise and industry knowledge that exists within the team. This position provides direction, development, coaching and guidance to all direct reports while simultaneously managing multiple claims/jobs. Branch Managers are required to be On-Call along with other managers.
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Serve as point of contact for urgent issues.
- Ensure all segments of branch operations support the timely billing and DSO reduction.
- Promote inter-office communication via regular staff meetings providing direction for the overall success of the branch.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with adjusters, customers, co-workers and contractors
- Provide direction, leadership and coaching to branch members on current jobs and priorities.
- Continuously promote the companys services to adjusters and/or potential clients.
- Collaborate and support Sales efforts in meeting corporate revenue objectives.
- Drive Branch level financial success in areas such as Revenue, Profit, Billing, and DSO.
- Conducting regular staff meetings or 1:1s to ensure positive flow of communication
- Ensuring that performance reviews for the branch are processed on-time.
- Making strategic decisions to positively impact branch success and ensure deadlines are met.
- Hire, manage, and maintain a diverse workforce.
- Promote employee growth and development through training.
- Support the Companys safe workplace policies and practices and promotes adherence.