Billing Support Administrator may communicate with Project Directors, Project Coordinators, Project Managers and Branch Managers to discuss billing content and issues. Analyzes billing content and ensures timely, daily data entry into Billing programs as required. The Billing Support Administrator reports directly to the department supervisor.
Core responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Enter billing data into invoicing system in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with Project Coordinators, Project Managers and Branch Managers
- Examine worksheets prepared by Project Managers to determine if there are any discrepancies or issues with billing data ensuring all charges for service rendered have been captured.
- Prioritize billing and uploads for all Branches.
- Scan and email bills to adjusters and occasionally call them to discuss issues.
- Update billing programs with claim information.
- Collect daily worksheets from all branches via e-mail.
- Input data and submit tracking reports for Corporate review.
- Process bills efficiently to meet daily and monthly goals.
- Assist Call Center with overflow of phone calls and covering lunches, when necessary.
- Periodic ride-alongs with crews and Project Managers to increase knowledge of Company operations.
- Cross train in Water/Fire/Mold/Asbestos/Program Work and Large Loss to gain thorough knowledge of each business segment.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned