INTERNAL TITLE: Project Coordinator – Contents Cleaning
Responsible for scheduling and dispatching crews in a timely manner to residential and commercial property losses. Support Contents Cleaning Manager with administrative duties when needed. Serve as the liaison to corporate office for all new forms, policies, procedures and programs. Communicate with and assist Payroll and Human Resources with payroll and employee issues on a daily basis. Distribute and send all US mail, faxes and interoffice mail (courier service) for the Branch.
Core responsibilities for this position are to include:
- Call internal customers to schedule all divisionally pertinent jobs in a timely manner
- Receive phone calls from internal customers to answer scheduling questions
- Dispatch crews and create daily “Work Orders” for jobs
- Maintain daily schedule for crews and Supervisors
- Perform work as iCAT Administrator
- Download documents and pictures into appropriate job folder for billing
- Serve as liaison to corporate office for new forms, policies, and procedures, ect.
- Enter “hazard pay” data; organize timecards by division and review for errors; submit to Payroll
- Organize safety meetings in accordance with company policy
- Work with Call Center and Project Coordinators regarding new job information
- Keep adequate levels of office and production supply inventory and order when necessary
- Provide administrative support to Contents Cleaning Manager