The Account Manager will provide business development efforts in an Outside Sales capacity targeting the Public Entity market sector in the greater San Jose and South San Francisco Bay area. This position will partner with regional and branch leadership to develop and implement a strategic plan to grow market share from existing accounts while securing new clients and opportunities. As an Account Executive, this individual will be expected to develop strong partnerships with clients/accounts for the purpose of increasing market share and revenue opportunities for the San Jose and Hayward Branch locations.
Core responsibilities for this position are as follows, but are not limited to:
- Actively identify and develop new accounts utilizing phone, in-person appointments, and introductions by attending local and regional marketing and other promotional events.
- Retain and increase existing account revenue through total account penetration and implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Identify, assist in execution of, and provide support of RFP’s, vendor agreements, bid opportunities, and overall customer correspondence.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies with assigned market segment and client base to support organization’s revenue objectives.
- Comprehend overall market dynamics and emerging business opportunities and risks with assigned accounts.
- Frequent reporting of marketing efforts including challenges and successes to leadership.