The Account Manager will provide overall Account Management for their assigned market and accounts. This position will partner with regional and branch leadership to develop a strategic plan to grow market share from their assigned accounts while securing new and maintaining current customer base. As an Account Manager, this individual will develop strong partnerships with customers for the purpose of penetrating and growing market share and driving revenue to the Branch. This position will focus specifically on growing market share from Commercial Property Management.
Core responsibilities for this position are as follows, but are not limited to:
- Actively search for prospects and develop new accounts by telephone, scheduling in person appointments, and attending local and regional events.
- Retain and grow existing account revenue through total account penetration and implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Execute and support the operational aspect of business secured (i.e. proposals, contracts, vendor lists, customer correspondence)
- Develop and implement marketing plans and programs to support organizations revenue objectives.
- Understand overall market dynamics, along with identifying emerging business opportunities and risks with assigned accounts, and provide feedback to leadership.