RMC’s Medical Restoration focused team is growing
Inspecting your home and completing monthly home improvement projects will keep your maintenance schedule on track and easier to manage. A comprehensive monthly home maintenance checklist is easy to implement, both in terms of time and money.
Here is a list of basic summer projects to keep you and your family safe this summer!
• Clean the furnace filter to remove dust build-ups, make it easier to regulate your home’s temperature, and ultimately decrease utility bills.
• Check the water softener and replenish salt if necessary.
• Clean faucet aerators and showerheads to remove mineral deposits.
• Inspect tub and sink drains for debris; unclog.
• Test smoke alarms, carbon monoxide detectors, fire extinguishers, and all ground-fault circuit interrupters. • Inspect electrical cords for wear.
• Vacuum heat registers and heat vents.
• Check that indoor and outdoor air vents are not blocked.
• Flush out hot water from the water heater to remove accumulated sediment.
• Clean the garbage disposal by grinding ice cubes, then flushing with hot water and baking soda.