Fire & Smoke Damage
“Over 10,000 successful fire & smoke damage clean-up and restoration projects completed.”
Few events parallel the trauma caused by fire. Fire/smoke damage requires more service and expertise than an ordinary contractor or house cleaner can provide to restore a property back to livable condition. Restoration Management Company (RMC) can remove smoke and soot from upholstered furnishings, carpets, draperies and building interiors. Our team will clean, deodorize, refinish and restore hard furnishings; such as desks, tables and credenzas. Our experience includes residential and industrial smoke damage restoration. If not charred; carpet, furniture, draperies and other building contents can be restored to their pre-loss condition. Please note: this is not a janitorial cleaning! A light coating of soot might be removed easily by the correct specialized technique, yet the soot could be permanently embedded by improper cleaning. Our highly trained project managers are the best in the industry and have the experience and capability to serve any residential and large industrial emergencies. Above all we are committed to excellence and your absolute satisfaction.
Smoke and protein odor removal.
Contents pack out service.
Contents restoration and refinishing.
State of the art cleaning equipment.
Top 10 Steps For Cleaning Process:
1. Proper evaluation to determine cleaning process required.
2. Determine the most cost effective cleaning method.
3. Assignment of appropriate professionals that are specialized and trained in this area.
4. Selection of proper tools and equipment.
5. Utilize proper cleaning solutions.
6. Implementation of the 5-Step Cleaning Process: Time, Temperature, Volume, Chemical and Mechanical.
7. Execute and ensure a detailed cleaning process is followed.
8. Soot and carbon elimination inspection.
9. Odor elimination inspection.
10. Final inspection done by a Project Manager.
For immediate assistance call 1-800-400-5058 or email us on our contact us page.