Great Barrington National Response
“RMC’s FIRST RESPONSE Program is an emergency response program developed by RMC for commercial clients for local and national response.”
Restoration Management Company (RMC) prides itself in providing a best in class management program. Understanding that its clients are in need of consistent, reliable and cost efficient disaster recovery services, RMC provides those services through a custom tailored account management program. RMC multi faceted approach provides a combination of operational performance, clear concise communication, accounting and reporting and training webinars. Our personalized client relationships provide individual solution before an emergency to pre establish procedures that will expedite emergency response services in the event of property damage or loss.
Restoration Management Company provides Master Services Agreements at no cost, no risk, pre negotiated arrangements that put pricing and response and response logistics in place before an emergency. This pre planned approach assists clients with business continuity planning to minimize business interruption and downtime in the event of an emergency. In the event of a natural or manmade disaster or emergency, RMC offers 24-hour response and can be onsite within hours. We work tirelessly to get our clients businesses back online in a timely fashion and help attain maximum value from insurance coverage by facilitating communication with insurance companies, claims adjusters and brokers.
– Pre established development of individual of individual client portfolio, including time and cost projections
– Complimentary portfolio monitoring during all types of disasters that identify assets with potential damage utilizing a sophisticated mapping program
– Single point of contact for all accounts offering an individualized solution for your specific needs
– Damage inspection and assessment
– Customized Standard Operation Procedures providing annual strategic planning sessions to establish expectation and needs
– Full scope development including time and cost projections
– Complimentary customized training programs by renowned industry experts. Topics Include Data Recovery, Valuable Papers and Records, Dehumidification Basics, Microbial Decontamination, Bio hazard, Chemicals, Fuels, Oil Spill, Fire Recovery, Claim Preparation, Hurricane and Earthquake Preparedness.
For immediate assistance call Restoration Management Co. Call: 1-800-400-5058
We offer National Response to Great Barrington. Flood Damage Restoration Great Barrington, Water Damage Great Barrington, Fire Smoke Damage Great Barrington, Water Damage Clean Up Great Barrington, Flood Damage Rental Equipment Great Barrington, Property Restoration Company Great Barrington, Water Flood Damage Great Barrington, Great Barrington Massachusetts Tornado.