First Response is a best in class disaster mitigation and recovery program catering to our commercial clients. This no cost, pre-planned approach assists clients with business continuity planning to minimize business interruption and downtime in the event of an emergency. Should an event arise, RMC offers 24-hour response and can be onsite within hours. We work tirelessly to get our clients back to pre-loss condition. RMC works together with our clients to create ease and efficiency in the claims process through transparent documentation and effective communication. We understand and specialize in supporting insurance companies, claims adjusters and brokers.
• Single point of contact.
• Project reporting.
• No cost damage inspection and assessment.
• Development of individual client catastrophe action plans, including recovery timelines and cost projections.
• Customized Standard Operation Procedures providing annual strategic planning sessions to establish expectation and needs.
• Complimentary monitoring during disasters to identify client assets with potential damage utilizing a sophisticated mapping program.
• Complimentary customized training programs by renowned industry experts.
Training topics include: Data Recovery, Valuable Papers and Records, Dehumidification Basics, Microbial Decontamination, Bio hazard, Fire Recovery, Hurricane and Earthquake Preparedness.