You never know when disaster will strike. Because of this it is important to know who to turn to ahead of time. When the unexpected happens you can call Restoration Management Company (RMC) for the protection of your business or home and the valuables within.
Securing a structure after a fire, flood, vandalism, car crash or any other event which leaves a breech in a building envelope is paramount. Doing so prevents additional damage from the elements and/or vandals. That is why no job is too big or small for RMC.
With an average response time of less than an hour, we are here when you need us most. 24 hours a day,7 days a week.
For more than 25 years, RMC’s experience and services have afforded our customers peace of mind. Trusting your property is secure provides the time and energy needed to handle the many other important dynamics of a loss.
If you are in the need of emergency board-up services, please call RMC today.
• 24/7 Board Up Services
• Doors & Windows Board Up
• Tarping Services
• Residential Board Up Services
• Commercial Board Up Services
• Perimeter security / Temporary Fencing
• Rapid Response
• Local service in your area
• Insurance Billing
• Vacant / Foreclosed Properties
For local Board Up service call (800) 400-5058 or email us on our contact us page.
How RMC can save you money:
It is important in today’s litigious environment to call a professional firm to handle water losses. Timing is critical to the drying of a structure to prevent the growth of destructive mold and mildew. However, in the unfortunate event of microbial growth Restoration Management Company (RMC) understands the importance of remediation. Some species of mold and mildew can cause serious health complications. It is important to have a specialist perform proper removal of contaminated areas. Restoration Management Company has a staff of trained technicians using the latest technology in remediation to properly eliminate harmful microbiological contamination.
1. We use designated trained employees not temps.
2. Our leads are certified and know what they are doing – no wasted time.
3. We have state of the art equipment.
4. We use dry ice blasting on larger projects to expedite the work.
5. We use thermo imaging cameras to locate damage.
6. We have completed thousands of mold projects so we know how to be efficient.
7. We have multiple crews so we can get to your jobs quickly to prevent down time on jobs.
8. We work with multiple hygienist so we can get jobs cleared quickly
9. We have an excellent track record in passing jobs without additional cleanings needed.
10. We have a DOSH certificate so we can handle any asbestos or lead issues at the same time mold is being done so you don’t have to call in additional contractors to complete the job.
10 steps for mold remediation:
1. Perform a thorough preliminary inspection using state of the art tools. i.e.: Thermo imaging cameras and moisture equipment to determine the precise scope of work. Don’t guess.
2. Choose good hygienists that are trained in providing reliable protocols, if needed.
3. Set up proper engineering controls:
a) 6 ml air tight containments
b) establish negative air inside containments to ensure no cross contamination happens.
4. Use quality equipment (HEPA filter) that has been DOP tested to ensure they are working properly.
5. Constantly cleanup work areas to avoid cross contamination.
6. Seal all debris in 6 ml bags to control the environment and also avoid cross contamination.
7. Thorough cleaning of all surfaces by HEPA sanding, or ice blasting followed by HEPA vacuuming, then wet wipe followed by second round of HEPA vacuuming.
8. Do a thorough visual inspection to ensure work is ready for post remediation testing.
9. Allow proper air scrubbing time with HEPA filters prior to post testing as directed in protocols.
10. Call for post remediation testing and insist on testing inside and outside of containments to make sure all areas are cleared before containments are removed.
11. Remove containments after clearances. Make sure all areas are clean, safe and ready for next stage of repairs.
For immediate assistance call 1-800-400-5058 or email us on our contact us page.